We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Curtain Bluffs

Clearwater
Level Contributor
260 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Curtain Bluffs

Hi has anyone stayed here recently. How is the beach, is it rocky and/or clean and sandy. Is it on the Carribbean side? Some of the posts were from earlier years. I'd love to hear recent trip reports.

Antigua
Level Contributor
219 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Curtain Bluffs

They have two beaches which almost always have lovely clear water. the one on the windward side can be a bit rough for much older people and little tiny kids, while the one on the lee side is always calm. very nice sand too.

saw a nice recent video on youtube the other day from a couple who stayed there. do a search on the youtube site.

Clearwater
Level Contributor
260 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Curtain Bluffs

Well thank you very much. Any ideas about Antigua, we want to do 4 and 4. I looked at Jumby Bay, wow on the price, but wow on the destination. What do you think.

New York
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Curtain Bluffs

Jumby is a wow. We split Carlise and Jumby a few years ago. Go for

the split.

Clearwater
Level Contributor
260 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Curtain Bluffs

We ae doing a split with Barbuda, Lighthouse and Jumby. I wanted to see the beauty and seculision of Barbud, it looks amazing. BTW my husband works in NYC. I used to live in NJ. Thank you.

New York
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Curtain Bluffs

Now that is an interesting split. The Lighthouse looks amazing.

Barbuda is one place I would love to try. I would love the seclusion.

QClearwater---is that the name you chose because of

The Clearwater Sloop that sales the Hudson? BTW I grew up

in Closter New Jersey.

6. Re: Curtain Bluffs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Bolans