We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Weather

Which Bolans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Current Weather

I know that I posted re weather yesterday and stupidly again have been looking at forecast, we arrive next Wednesday and all of the websites for today have shown rain rain and more rain. Is that correct as today?

1. Re: Current Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2012, 13:12
london
Level Contributor
90 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current Weather

I can confirm it hasn't stopped raining all day here in Antigua(Galley Bay)

:(

Worz

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current Weather

Worz

Thank you for your confirmation re rain. I hope that the weather is better tomorrow for you. How long have you been in Antigua?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current Weather

TropicalPeter

Thank you for the link, I am addicted to looking at the weather forecast although I know that I can do nothing about changing it if it shows rain.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current Weather

what about today - Wednesday

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,885 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Current Weather

It's been mostly cloudy today (Wednesday) on Nevis - we had one short 5 minute rain shower) and from what I can see it's about the same on Antigua (the island is clearly visible from our eastern side). The past 2 days have brought us a very unusual weather pattern and not typical for this time of year. From the look of the satellite photos it should clear out in a day or so.

Honestly, you should stop fretting about the weather - it will be what it will be!

Fallston, MD
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Current Weather

I agree ! Too late to fret. However, AccuWeather is normally pretty good in the near term.

Cheers,

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,885 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Current Weather

If you wait until you see an on-line weather forecast showing "perfect" weather for Antigua (or any island in the Caribbean for that matter) you'll never make the trip. Weather forecasts ALWAYS predict rain. If you checked them every day for a year you'd swear the sun never shines in the Caribbean.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Current Weather

I am not looking for 'perfect' dry sunny days, but was hoping to see on forecast eg Accuweather a picture of a sun plus possible showers not just picture of rain and the word rain, hopefully as we move onwards that it will change

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Current Weather

There is plenty of sun today. A snap from my back garden at 2.25pm. For goodness sake stop fretting, you will be fine. It's the most asked question on Antigua about the weather on TA, just do a search and you will see all the answers what CarbSurfer and many others give ALL the time.

roflsaurus.com/users/public/c12341100_7283_1…

As you can see lovely blue skies !!!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Bolans