We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bottle of Rum by the bar.....

Which Bolans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
297 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Bottle of Rum by the bar.....

We went to the Jolly Beach quite a few years ago now and really loved it. Often think about going back, but must admit have been put off by recent reviews. When we did go the resort had gone from an Adults only resort and they did seem to be busing in quite a few outsiders which made the pool area, not as quiet as we would have liked.

Still after the great time we did have we would love to go back.

Can I ask, does the bar area, still have the huge bottles of rum at the side of it and the Pina Colada mixes, so you can make your own.

God, I used to love this and hubby and I enjoyed so many wonderful pinas every day, they were gorgeous.

Is this still there ??

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
297 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bottle of Rum by the bar.....

anyone ??????

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
503 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bottle of Rum by the bar.....

I've not noticed anything like that whenever I've been there in the last 2 or 3 years.

Why don't you ask them direct?

reservations@jollybeachresort.com

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bottle of Rum by the bar.....

Did'nt see where you could make your own drinks (but maybe I just did'nt notice.) But they did make great pina coladas everyday for me and my friend, You will still enjoy yourselves (they are doing some renovations,) and as for the beach..... well it's still fantastic!!!

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bottle of Rum by the bar.....

I was there in 2007 and remember the serve yourself bottles! LOL! I didn't like the slushy mix though!

2happytraveller, what kind of reservations are being done?

5. Re: Bottle of Rum by the bar.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Bolans