We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jolly Beach Resort "self-service" beverage stations?

Which Bolans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Jolly Beach Resort "self-service" beverage stations?

I read about this someone on her only one time. Is it at the buffet only, or all restaurants? Is it 24 hour? Is it limited to soft drinks/coffee/tea or beer, wine, etc?

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jolly Beach Resort "self-service" beverage stations?

You can get soft drinks and hot drinks 24 hours in the main restaraunt.

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jolly Beach Resort "self-service" beverage stations?

When I visited in 2007 they used to have self serve slushy drinks (pina coladas and strawberry daiquiris), but when I was there last month, they no longer do.

There is self serve soft drinks and coffee/tea in the buffet restaurant as David said.

:) Have fun!

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jolly Beach Resort "self-service" beverage stations?

There weren't any self-serve "drink machines " that I saw, but as stated above the bar for mixed drinks day and evening, the buffet restaurant, for soft drinks, coffee, tea water, juice...& in the afternoon tea,coffee & juice with sandwiches and cookies and cakes in the courtyard near the small pool, daily...around 4pm.

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jolly Beach Resort "self-service" beverage stations?

Oh i forgot to add that they usually have water and juice in self serve machines in the lobby. They`re used more for arrival of guests waiting in line to check in.

5. Re: Jolly Beach Resort "self-service" beverage stations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Bolans