We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

speciality restaurants.

Which Bolans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
speciality restaurants.

Hya,we went to jolly beach to get married 4 years ago and had an amazing time. My Daughter and her boyfriend are returning this weekend 14th sept for 10 Days. And was wondering if any one can say what nights the restaurants are open and if it's still easier to book prior to travelling.thankyou

St. John's, Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: speciality restaurants.

I'm not sure of the days, but I'll bump this thread so someone who does know can reply

UK
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: speciality restaurants.

Check out www.antiguanice.com/v2/openingtimes.php for opening times. Best also to phone ahead to check they are open, and if so make a booking to be safe.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,752 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: speciality restaurants.

You need to contact the resort. The restaurant schedule will change on a weekly basis at the moment depending on occupancy .

www.jollybeachresort.com/about-us/contact-us/

Southampton, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: speciality restaurants.

thankyou managed to get a list from hotel and managed to book what we wanted thankyou

5. Re: speciality restaurants.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Bolans