We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropical Waterfront Room?

Essex
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tropical Waterfront Room?

Have just upgraded our room to one of the tropical waterfront rooms and wanted to know if they were actually as nice as advertised. I've read some of the reviews which say the rooms are shabby and a bit below average. Has anyone stayed in one of these waterfront rooms? I would be really grateful to know what they are really like and where the best ones are! Thanks

Antigua
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropical Waterfront Room?

Are you staying at Grand Pineapple? If so these rooms are lovely 3* and recently refurbished. Beautiful views. Hope you have a fab time.

Essex
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropical Waterfront Room?

Ooh, yes, we are! The waterfront rooms looked far nicer in the pictures than the others and we thought that as we are staying for two weeks we didn't want to take the risk of ending up with a room which wasn't very nice.... Thanks very much!

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,383 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tropical Waterfront Room?

Essex - the tropical waterfront pictures you see on thewebsite are accurate blue the colours are exagerated.

We actually had a Beachfront Room (Nos 200 onwards) that are paralell to the beach which is 5 yrads away.

We actually preferred these to the Tropical Waterfront Rooms - don't worry though the TWF rooms are very nice.

Ellon, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tropical Waterfront Room?

Hi - we are booked to go the GPB in September and have also upgraded to a Tropical Waterfront. Can anyone tell me if there are fridges in these rooms.

Thanks

Nolle

CORNWALL
Level Contributor
219 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tropical Waterfront Room?

We are headed to GPB on March 2nd and staying in a Waterfront Tropical Room. I will post a review when I return. I emailed the resort yesterday regarding the fridge and have not had a response yet. I will reply on this thread once I get an answer.

Essex
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tropical Waterfront Room?

Yes, there are fridges in the rooms. They have recently been updated and they have a mini fridge in the room

Ontario
Level Contributor
227 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tropical Waterfront Room?

Does anyone know if there are fridges in the oceanview rooms?

8. Re: Tropical Waterfront Room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Saint Philips