We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling

hebron, ct
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Snorkeling

We are arriving next Wednesday! YEAH! We plan on bringing our own snorkeling gear, so we're wondering what the best beaches to snorkel on are. We'll have a car so we are going to travel all over the island.

We are doing the Eli Fuller Eco tour on that first Saturday which we're really looking forward to!!

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkeling

Jo - what hotel are you staying at?

I see lots of reports of how good the snorkeling is at Grand Pineapple, yet when me and my friend, who is an accomplished snorkeler, went out last time we saw......nothing!

Good luck.

UK
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkeling

If you go down to the opposite end of Long Bay beach (ie away from GPB) and snorkel out to the reef you will see fish and there is a v. large brain coral. The snorkelling in Antigua is not the best in the world, but you will see something! Otherwise take a boat out to Cades Reef in the SW corner of the island.

hebron, ct
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Snorkeling

We are staying at a private villa above Dickenson Bay. We are doing the Eco Tour so hopefully that'll be some good snorkeling.

4. Re: Snorkeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Saint Philips