We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap massage or spa?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Cheap massage or spa?

I am looking for some cheaper spa around the area as I will be staying at Langham Place Hotel from July 1 to 5. The Chuan Spa looks great and will try but it looks a bit pricey. So if I want to get a massage everyday, it will be great if there is any decent spa around the area? Thanks in advance.

Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Cheap massage or spa?

Hello, I'll be checking in at the Langham later this week for 6 nights. Did you manage to find any good & reasonable spa or massage that you can recommend?

Any restaurant or cafe recommendations?

Thank you

Norman

Hong Kong
2 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Cheap massage or spa?

Hi. I run a spa review blog in Hong Kong. Check it out at www.therubdown.hk

Hong Kong
2 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Cheap massage or spa?

Hi, check out the Hong Kong massage and spa reviews at The Rubdown blog: www.therubdown.hk.

south australia
Level Contributor
96 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Cheap massage or spa?

Are they massage in Koh samui or HK? (i think katzehaas is looking for spa's in Koh Samui not HK?)

Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: Cheap massage or spa?

We found a good cheap massage at Lamai. Its called Relaxation Place Massage, located in a small mall called Lamai Centre (near Subway restaurant). The prices are the same as all the other massage places but this one is clean, comfortable and the massage was very good.

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Cheap massage or spa?

You are very close to the very famous Samui's health resort The Spa, which does great professional massages quite cheap, and has great food in their restaurants. On the same side of the road, just walk towards Lamai, you will be there in 7-10 min.

7. Re: Cheap massage or spa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Lamai Beach
Recent Conversations