We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

ireland
2 posts
1 review
Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

if you are looking for a fun relaxing bar - this is it!

Brilliant for families, couples and single travellers, something for everyone. Very pleasant staff, Tan makes the nicest coffee in Lamai. The toilets are spotless and would put some of the 4* hotels to shame. It was lovely to find a bar that was relaxing and very reasonably priced. It is situated just at the entrance to the Samui Sense hotel.

Try the cocktails ! delicious

Ireland
Level Contributor
156 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
1. Re: Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

Sounds good any music?food?

ireland
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

Yes - your choice of music during the day - you can pick your own play list. At night they have various artists come to play and the owner does a mean bar- b -que, they wil organise this for families or regulars.

They also have menus from the restaurants acrross the road who will then serve the meal in the bar - very handy.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,801 posts
30 reviews
47 helpful votes
3. Re: Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

Mmmmmmmm???????????????

Melbourne
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
4 helpful votes
4. Re: Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

I'll be interested to hear what kind of music they play as you claim "there is something for everyone".

Im not sure that mothers with a new-born would be interested in hearing the latest indie rock that I like to listen to.

Sounds like it might be DJ iPod-random-play.

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
49 reviews
17 helpful votes
5. Re: Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

You can choose the music, they have a pc on the bar with itunes or a similar program!

And coldest beers in Lamai, ice cold, its great!

Ko Samui, Thailand
1 post
6. Re: Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

Thanks for your good comments ... I am the owner and its great to hear feedback like this... I have Spotify in the bar so that all the music is online .. i have yet to hear someone that cant find their tune ! ;)

1 post
7. Re: Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

This is an Awesome Bar , great atmosphere , great staff , family friendly and relaxed. In truth I don't want to see you here this is a bar too good to be true !!!

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
67 reviews
52 helpful votes
8. Re: Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

Interesting one bar one post ..very interesting !!!

Mansfield
Level Contributor
693 posts
34 reviews
16 helpful votes
9. Re: Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

Pea

Think this thread must be challenging the most TA 'virgin posters' ever :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
34 reviews
32 helpful votes
10. Re: Mynt Lounge Bar 124 Lamai Beach Rd

A lot of newbies coming on to talk about this bar? Quite frankly, it doesn't help the business they are recommending, as people just become suspicious that the posts are not genuine.

Get answers to your questions about Lamai Beach
Recent Conversations