We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorbike hire in Beruwela

bristol, england
4 posts
Save Topic
Motorbike hire in Beruwela

Hi, off to stay at the Neptune in 2 weeks time and can't wait. Is there anywhere nearby I can hire a motorbike?

Many thanks

Damian

Colombo
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorbike hire in Beruwela

Hi Damian,

Speak to the hotel people & i think they will be able to help you.

Nishantha

bristol, england
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Motorbike hire in Beruwela

Thanks for the reply. Since I posted I managed to dig out an Email address for the Hotel so I just emailed and await a reply.

London
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Motorbike hire in Beruwela

Hi,

Here are few places where you might be able to get some info from:

This place is actually in Negambo (where Hotel Neptune is),

Their website address is:

srilanka-motorbike-tours.com/html/bike_renta…

Or, E-mail address is:

info@srilanka-mototbike-tours.com

People below do motorbike tours, but they maybe able to help you with hiring a bike for independent travel:

Telephone: 0845 638 1415

info@experiencesrilanka.com

If the hotel cannot arrange you a bike from a bike hiring company, hope above might help.

Also,

E-mail: info@negombo-motorcycle-tours.com

Proprietor : Suranga Perera

Mobile:0094-777488746

Do not tempt to hire from an individual who might approach you, make sure you hire from a firm that deals in motorbike hiring and everything works OK. No matter how experienced you are, sad fact is that Sri-Lankan roads and most of the drivers can be very dangerous.

Good Luck and enjoy your trip.

4. Re: Motorbike hire in Beruwela

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 05:25