We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuwait Airlines

Which Beruwala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
Kuwait Airlines

Hi Guys, Just after your good advice, i normally travel 2 - 3 year to Sri Lanka and normally fly Qatar or Sri Lankan Airlines. Have been given a quote for early February £300 cheaper that any other. Any advise on the airline if anyone has used would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Maria

Colchester
Level Contributor
898 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuwait Airlines

Yes, this happened to me last February. I usually go with Qatar but saw the K* was £300 cheaper and thought well, £300 goes a long way in Sri Lanka and if it is bad, it's only for 11 or 12 hours. As it turned out, I was very pleasantly surprised by K8. Alright the planes are not the most up to date but quite comfortable for all that and the service was excellent. I would certainly do it again. On my outward flight the transit was less than one hour but the return much longer and so what I did was pay to use the Business Lounge in Kuwait Airport. You can do it on the door for about £20 and it was well worth it. Good buffet with hot and cold food, limitless drinks, comfortable seats and peace and quiet.

So, my advice is go for it.

David.

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuwait Airlines

Hi David.

Thanks this has put my mind at rest and yes extra £300 as you say will come in handy on my travels.

Thanks again

Maria

UK
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuwait Airlines

Hi Maria,

I too have used Kuwait 3 or 4 times over the last couple of years.

Like you, I was a bit apprehensive , especially after reading the online reviews but I was pleasantly surprised.

As David has said, the planes are a bit worn but clean and comfortable and the service and food was as good as I've found anywhere else in economy.

Flights were all on scheduled time.

Kuwait airport is a bit rough around the edges but I did'nt have too long to wait there so overall I was quite happy with their price and service.

Rod.

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuwait Airlines

Hi Rod. We are going to give it ago and then hopefully if all ok will use again . The price is so good and when going 2-3 times a year every little helps.

Thanks

Maria

Manama
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Kuwait Airlines

I purchased a ticket through Fly Dubai for 300 $ only. It is the cheapest in our region.

6. Re: Kuwait Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Beruwala
Recent Conversations