We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

East Riding of...
Level Contributor
41 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

First time to Corfu and first time to this complex. Going in October ,AI, but for the life of me could'nt find any reviews whatsoever. I 'm taking a bit of a gamble but the advertising material is pretty convincing. I've, been advised that the complex (it's not a hotel as such, more like chalets/apartments ) has been taken over by the Aquis chain of hotels and some 5million euros has been spent upgrading it. Does anyone know what they called it before?

Any information would be appreciated.

Regards

Roman P.

38 replies to this topic
Derby England
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

Hi - we have also booked for October 2010 - deal too good to miss - also can't find reviews anywhere but it does look nice and the Aquis group have a good reputation. We have been told that they have spent quite a bit of money refurbishing. Have been to Corfu twice before and really liked it - thats why we've taken a chance on this complex. Heres hoping that someone has been there and rave about it!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

Think it used to be called the Sandy Beach?? Wouldn't worry about previous reviews its had a few bob spent on it!!

East Riding of...
Level Contributor
41 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

Go into Google type in Kyanea Tours, a lot of the apartments are advertised on their site, ie Alexandros apartments/Scrivas apartments, pictures displayed show the site which I presume has now been bought out by the Aquis hotel chain.

Also type in Agios Petros as this is where the complex is located,

I think we've made a good choice, here's hoping .......X (fingers crossed)

Regards

London
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

Hi

we have also booked the same hotel for end of April on AI basis as advertised on Travelzoo, I will write comments as soon as I get back in May.

regards

Hunjan

Edited: 06 March 2010, 15:00
blackpool
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

hi,i am also going to this hotel in may and through searching many sites I have now found that the hotel was previously called 'CAVO BIANCO VILLAGE' IN ST. PETERS

I hope this is of help,peter

BRISTOL
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

31st March 2010

Hi, m also going to this Hotel in October on A/I. EXCELLANT VALUE. am

told it is a lovely spot in Lefkimi, which is where it is situated. I gather the only downfall is, that it is rather "out of the way" But as it appears to consist of little bungalows, and not a large hotel, i think it will be rather cosy. The

Aquis chain of accomodation has a good write up. If you research - Aquis

Capo Di Corfu, you will find several web sites, look into them all, and there are photos of the complex. If you have trouble finding it, reply to this e.mail, and maybe i can tell you which web site to choose. Good luck, may see you there in October. Dorothy.

BRISTOL
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

31st March 2010

Hi, m also going to this Hotel in October on A/I. EXCELLANT VALUE. am

told it is a lovely spot in Lefkimi, which is where it is situated. I gather the only downfall is, that it is rather "out of the way" But as it appears to consist of little bungalows, and not a large hotel, i think it will be rather cosy. The

Aquis chain of accomodation has a good write up. If you research - Aquis

Capo Di Corfu, you will find several web sites, look into them all, and there are photos of the complex. If you have trouble finding it, reply to this e.mail, and maybe i can tell you which web site to choose. Good luck, may see you there in October. Dorothy.

Manchester,UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

Can anyone help me please, after reading this thread and looking up more details for the hotel I would like to book it but the prices that I am getting are quite high.

I have looked at the Travelzoo but cannot find this hotel - I am not very good at searching and seem to go in a direction that no-one else does - don't know why. when you have booked the hotel - did you actually book through Travelzoo or one of the travel companies that they have said have a great offer? Can you please therefore tell me who you booked through so that I can also book this hotel.

Thanks

Sharon

East Riding of...
Level Contributor
41 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

Hi Sharon

Recently saw the Capo di Corfu advertised either on Travelzoo or it could have been dealchecker about a week or two ago for departures in May for £269 through Jetline Travel

I booked through Qwerty Travel via Travelzoo, but I know YouTravel and Travelwasp also feature this hotel. I paid £325 inc. baggage/transfers for a week AI in October.

Happy hunting, let me know how you get on

Regards

East Riding of...
Level Contributor
41 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu

Hi Dorothy

Im off on the 1st October, if you post a picture of yoursel I'll look out for you

Reply to: Aquis Capo di Corfu, Agios Georgios, Corfu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lefkimi
Recent Conversations
More Lefkimi Topics