We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it for us?

11 posts
Save Topic
Is it for us?

Hi, me and my girlfriend (bothin our twenties) are looking at booking to stay in quinta do lago for a week at the begonning of june. We just want a nice quiet area were we can relax but also where there are a few bars and restaurants...nothing too wild. Will this area be suitable for us do you think? And also are meals and drinks expensive there? Thanks a lot :)

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it for us?

It is a lovely area more expensive than other resorts. The hub of Quinta is at 'Quinta shopping' a lovely small mall with a few bars and restaurants and shops, further down the resort is 'Vale do Lobo Praca' where there is more happening. Beach front location with restaurants and bars in an area called the Praca. There are also various beach bars in the area but dotted quite apart from each other. Julias Beach is great with a choice of about 6 beach bars /restaurants. You will need taxi numbers if you want to explore the area with out a car.. It also depends on where you are staying to access all these bars/restaurants. Hope this helps you

2. Re: Is it for us?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 22:05
Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it for us?

Hi - I'm planning a trip to stay at the Conrad in June. We are looking for a relaxing break, but like to get away from the hotel on some evenings for a nice meal, entertainment or even just a drink. My Partner likes a beer. Is there anything close by ?

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it for us?

Opposite the hotel is a plaza with shops and a few bars/ restaurants in. One of them 'Da Barra' at weekends they have a live band playing we are hoping they will be there again this year . I think you could definately have a nice relaxing break at the Conrad.

5. Re: Is it for us?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2016, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Quinta do Lago