We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars in Olhos D'Agua

Roscommon, Ireland
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bars in Olhos D'Agua

I am travelling to Olhos d'agua later this week and see there are quiet a few restaurants but am wondering what bars are recommended, are there many?

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars in Olhos D'Agua

cabana bar/shakers/tracys about as busy as Olhos gets

Warwickshire
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars in Olhos D'Agua

I recommend Friends Bar, a pint of San Miguel for 2.50, extensive cocktail menu, nice surroundings.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
39 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars in Olhos D'Agua

Black Cat bar is good. Chilled feel with great laid back music (and fab cocktails!)

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bars in Olhos D'Agua

I would highly recommend "Pickwicks" British bar near the beach, run by a lovely couple, Donna and Nick. The food is fantastic and they serve Sagres lager on tap. Brilliant.

We were there between 3rd and 10th Nov. 11, they closed until February, but I think they may open again just for Christmas.

WIGAN
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bars in Olhos D'Agua

travelling to olhos d agua in oct how far to nearest nightlife ? any good bars in area ?

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bars in Olhos D'Agua

the bars mentioned above are good for relaxing nights for livlier action the strip is a couple of miles and old town a bit further on ,thestrip aimed mainly at younger market old town caters for all

Oban, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bars in Olhos D'Agua

the Black Cat bar is majic,i am going to the area on the 12th march and certainly will be visiting it again.so laid back with lovely music.

Oban, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bars in Olhos D'Agua

I stayed in the Ocenus last October,but going back to the Isabel Monica beach Club.AI,as i stayed there Feb 2011,and enjoyed both.

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bars in Olhos D'Agua

We are here at the moment. Very few bars open as it is early in the season. Tracey's opened yesterday. Shakers and cabana were both closed. We've been drinking in the Gallean which is at bottom of hill. Shows all sports and serves nice snacks.

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bars in Olhos D'Agua

Update to my last post. Walked past Shakers tonight and it was open.

Get answers to your questions about Olhos de Agua
Recent Conversations