We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verandas De Mar

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Verandas De Mar

Was thinking of booking an apartment in this complex .a Any imformation would be very helpful, location etc. Thanks.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,845 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verandas De Mar

have a look at this trip advisor link as there are 2 or 3 with the same name. Whereabouts are they saying this complex is, and is it varandas da mar or verandas do mar?

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189112-i331-k39…

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Verandas De Mar

You are right Jayjan it should be Verandos Do Mar,and it is in Olhas D'Agua. They are saying it is very near the sea ,pubs ,restaurants etc.

ireland
Level Contributor
354 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Verandas De Mar

Have stayed in Verandas Do Mar in the harbour in Olhas D'Aqua twice now. Its just steps from the beach. When are you thinking of going and do you have the details of which apartment it is ? If you want to private message me on here i will be happy to give u as much info as i can. Certainly is a great location, can be noisy at night.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,845 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Verandas De Mar

Why not post the info on the forum, it could be useful for other members who may be thinking about booking this place. Or are they private apartments let by owners etc?

Edited: 16 May 2012, 22:15
ireland
Level Contributor
354 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Verandas De Mar

I posted that because the apartment i stayed in was privately owned, I cannot comment on all apartments in the complex - just the one I stayed in !

northampton
Level Contributor
256 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Verandas De Mar

Not stayed but looked closely last year at them as we had considered them before choosing Vista das Ondas closer to the main road.

They are in a great location close to the beach 9down some steps or in the lift). Some of them site over Aqua and the main road leading down to the beach which can get busy during peak season (but Olhos is never really noisy and certainly not late at night). very modern looking from outside and in and the pool area is nice if a little small 9but with lovely sea views).

Looked again this year but the 2 bedroom places were a bit rich for us.

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Verandas De Mar

fantastic apartments litteraly on the beach with lift access direct to bars and restaurants ,they are differnet internally as they are all privately owned, lovely well kept pool with lots of sunloungers available all the time 5 min walk up to centre of village for more restaurants supermarket shops and bank

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Verandas De Mar

Thanks everyone for all the help will get back when sure of dates.

Warwick
Level Contributor
51 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Verandas De Mar

Hi i own one here, Varandas do Mar is in 2 blocks, one is above fratellis & acqua. The other block looks down onto that block with great sea & beach views. We overlook pool in the higher block, accessing beach by steps that come out by la cigale or lift to carpark entrance exiting by ramp next to acqua. No noise in our block, maybe some music from bars but remember they are not open late here in olhos. Larger sunny balconies in the higher block and a bigger pool and terrace.

Xx

Tracey

Heerlen, the...
Level Contributor
24 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Verandas De Mar

Hi Tracey, do you own a 2 bed-2 bath and do you rent it? If yes, do you have a website? We want to rent an apartment in Varandos do Mar in 2013.

Thanks! Kind regards, Liesbeth.

Get answers to your questions about Olhos de Agua
Recent Conversations