We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cocktails in olhos de agua

Level Contributor
171 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
cocktails in olhos de agua

Hi guys can anyone suggest places to go for cocktails, I love cocktails, somewhere suitable for young kids

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cocktails in olhos de agua

friends bar does the best cocktails in Olhos by a mile there isnt anywhere I would say is kid friendly, although thry are allowed in to all the bars you could also try cabana,,galleon or tracys

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cocktails in olhos de agua

I have travelled to olhos d'agua at least once a year since I was 8 years old. My 3 year old will be visiting for the 7th time next week and my 9 month old spend a month there in September (when he was 2 months) I've never found a more child friendly place in terms of the locals attitude towards children. They adore young kids and olhos is a great choice. Our favourite bar is the cabana bar. Plenty of space for kids to run about or dance, and victor and Sylvia who own it love fussing over the kids, giving them lollipops, balloons, anything that keeps them entertained. My 3 year old likes helping behind the bar and they make him special kids cocktails too. Definitely recommend it. If you have any other questions, just ask.

Level Contributor
171 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cocktails in olhos de agua

Thanks guys they both sound good my daughterw will just be under 2 when we go so wanted somewhere that was ok for her where are both situated near the beach or?

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cocktails in olhos de agua

cabana is just along on right fro supermarket in village centre Friends is on the hill down to beach on right hand side going towards sea

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cocktails in olhos de agua

hi scotjo cabana bar just along the road from where you are staying do great cocktails and has been said earlier the owners are really nice folk. plus no hills to push pushchair up. you really will enjoy olhos.

Level Contributor
171 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cocktails in olhos de agua

Thanks chris getting excited now, chris is oceanus getting renovated?

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cocktails in olhos de agua

hi scotjo they were taking baths out and re-doing bathrooms for walk in showers like they have next door.i was told it will all be done by the end of april.well before you go.plenty of time for them to block up lol.

Level Contributor
171 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cocktails in olhos de agua

Lol thank god cause av been thinking it better be finished by time we go

9. Re: cocktails in olhos de agua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Olhos de Agua
Recent Conversations