We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

temps

Which Olhos de Agua hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
169 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
temps

Whats the weather like at minute? I will.be out 7th of july onwards if anybody could give me a rough idea what it will be like then thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,939 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: temps

It was only 26C this afternoon and a bit cloudy. We are expecting 35C (95F) this weekend which is a bit hot even for here. Early July is three weeks away but you can expect around 30C in the daytime, 20 or more at night. It doesn't rain in July except once in the proverbial blue moon.

Level Contributor
169 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: temps

Thanks cubsur, I will bring plenty protection for my daughter, cant wait to come again this year yayy

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,118 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: temps

www.ipma.pt/en/otempo/prev.localidade/…

is our national weather website. Keep checking back as it tends to change a little.

4. Re: temps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Olhos de Agua
Recent Conversations