We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartments in molyvos

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
apartments in molyvos

hi hope someone can help were looking to go to molyvos 1st 2 weeks in june and wanting self catering with a pool near to the centre we don't mind a 10min walk we have had a good look but they doesn't seem to be many can anyone help please

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
683 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartments in molyvos

We stayed in the Eriphilly apartments a few years ago. They have an excellent pool and are a short walk from the centre of Molyvos.

wigan
Level Contributor
354 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartments in molyvos

yes friends of ours stayed there they were very impressed , Rob and carol may be able to assist they live in Efterloe molyvos if they see this post Dave

Staffs
Level Contributor
214 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apartments in molyvos

I've stayed in the Eryphilli twice before and am booked in again for July. They are lovely.

South Pole
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
Level Contributor
13,780 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apartments in molyvos

Eryphilli gets a lot of repeat visitors & gets excellent reviews. It's a little out of town, but if you want a pool it's a good location with countryside views & a great view of the kastro. Molyvos is a ribbon development along the coast to the harbour with the town centre on steep cobbled streets leading up to the kastro so there's nowhere to put pools any closer than the edge of town - which is about 20 minutes walk to the harbour.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
681 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: apartments in molyvos

If you book the Eriphilly be careful, you might finish up in the sister apartments Makres . When we booked 3 years ago the regulars trotted off to the Eriphilly, we first timers were taken to the Makres. Although clean our studio was very basic and dated, with a view of a motor bike repair shop next door. Some studios at the front had views of the castle but were in a similar condition to ours.

Staffs
Level Contributor
214 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: apartments in molyvos

I don't think Makres has any apartments, just studios (I could be wrong). We book a 1 bed apartment and have always been in the Eryphilli block.

London, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: apartments in molyvos

Amfitriti has a pool, near the sea and quite central for the village, they have rooms and apartments, usually Dutch people use the apartments, but if you contact the owners they will probably have availability in June as its not a very busy time, near to it is the Olive Press Hotel.

Not sure if Molivos Queen has pool or not. If you want private apartment, not part of hotel, you can find places on Homeaway website.

Wolverhampton
Destination Expert
for Lesbos
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: apartments in molyvos

I think the Makres is just studios. The place is lovely but when we went there , on our first visit ever to Lesvos , we moved as I would say its a probably about 30 mins walk to the harbour and my other half was pregnant. We ended up at the Poseidon in Anaxos and the reast , as they say , is history . . . . . . . .

The Makres studio we were put in wasn't the best if I am being perfectly honest

Staffs
Level Contributor
214 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: apartments in molyvos

I have mobility problems and find if I take a slow stroll then I can make the main road in about 10 mins and the harbour in about 20. I don't mind that though as I can just take it steady and take it all in. I have had a couple of occasions when I've over done it when I have either wanted to get a taxi back from the harbour, or I have driven to the car park and then walked ;-)

The pay of for us is the lovely setting, nice apartment (1 bed), pool and owners.

Have a good look about to compare.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: apartments in molyvos

thanks for your reply they sound nice how far are they to the centre we have only seen the marianthi apts which seem about 20mins walk

Get answers to your questions about Molyvos
Recent Conversations