We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

filia studios troulos

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
filia studios troulos

hi,,,can anyone give me the email for filia studios,,,have one email address but no reply for couple of weeks, so maybe out of date,, thanks carol

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,937 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: filia studios troulos

Hi Carol

Try sanidas20@hotmail.com this is the one that I had a reply from recently.

We are there 4 weeks today and can't wait it is our first time to Skiathos

Lyn

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: filia studios troulos

thanks holidayaddict,,,, just wondered if i could request a sea view room, its probably a big ask but they may oblige if able,,, we love to sit on the balcony with a nice view and just chill, i am sure you will enjoy skiathos,, its just gorgeous, quiet through the day busy in town at night,,, hopefully there will be enough bars/tavernas in troulos to chill at as stayed at achalaides last time and not very many tavernas there but we went to town most evenings, achalaides had a nice beach,, we visited a few during that week and they were all lovely,,, enjoy yourselves and look forward to your review on return, i will try that email thanks, lyn,, might be same one i tried but got no reply,, carol

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,937 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: filia studios troulos

Hi I emailed for the same reason We also like to sit on the balcony with a drink and enjoy the view. I was told to email back the week before we were going.

When are you going?

Lyn

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: filia studios troulos

hi lyn sorry for late reply we arrive 29th july for 1 week me hubby and daugher sami who is 18 (wouldn't let us go without her lol), had sea view at the esperides 2 yrs ago, paid extra and ended up with a concrete balcony you had to stand on the concrete seat to actually see over it!!, was gorgeous view tho, but i prefer to sit and view, bit dodgy with a glass of wine in your hand lol. can't wait,,, when do you go? had to go in august due to daughters exams. i will email again,,had no reply few weeks ago

carol

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
753 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: filia studios troulos

Hi caznsam, we are also going 29th July but for 2 weeks! You will love Troulos.......booked again as soon as we got back last year! Only 8 weeks & 6 days to go!!!!!

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,937 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: filia studios troulos

Hi Carol

We are going 15th June for 2 weeks can't wait.

Lyn

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: filia studios troulos

hi auntididdy,,, so jealous fo you going for two weeks,,,maybe next year lol,,,, glad someone else is counting the weeks and days. so looking forward to trying troulos and the filia,,,can't wait to chill out and wander around this gorgeous island its been two years and we are so ready for it,,,,bet you travelling from manchester we are east mids this time, well we see you there yipeeeeee carol

8. Re: filia studios troulos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2012, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Troulos
Recent Conversations