We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday treat

Which Troulos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Birthday treat

Hi all - just booked to stay at Filia for two weeks at the end of July and as we have never been to Skiathos before I would be grateful if you could give some suggestions for somewhere I coulsd take my wife on here birthday maybe a nice trip and a restraurant by the sea anyway any help would be great - many thanks

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,269 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday treat

Well done on getting into Filia ...

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,859 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday treat

Yes we'll done I tried yesterday for June and fully booked you won't be disappointed. Amfiliki in Skiathos town is nice for a birthday treat but you are best to book. Enjoy

Lyn

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday treat

There are lots of nice restuarants near the sea in town,The Lo and La is excellent ,may have to book depending on when you are going also The Thessaloniki on Megali ammos beach is great

As the island is so small the only trips are the boat trips and there are plenty of those. I would recommend the Calypso and The Posiedon.

You will have a FAB time

Marion

ps Wish I'd booked for June instead of September!!!!!!!!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birthday treat

Thanks very much everyone only 174 days to go :-)

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Birthday treat

Infinity blue in Kolios, nice, smart restaurant - views to die for. (Fillia excellent by the way, the views there are hard to beat!)

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Birthday treat

Another vote for Infinity Blue. I love it.

Bob

Leigh Gtr Mcr
Level Contributor
429 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Birthday treat

Yet another vote from us for Infinity Blue! Wonderful!

Equally wonderful is The Filia!!!

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,269 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Birthday treat

Sounds like some of these recommendations maybe out of date quite soon.

It seems the new fine dining restaurant in Papadamatis street will be run by the Greek Masterchef judge - Dimitris Skarmoutsos.

That is going to shake up the island competition ...

Edited: 05 February 2013, 19:38
wigan
Level Contributor
806 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Birthday treat

Well SL, Salt and Pepper certainly shook up the comp in Troulos and really raised the bar. We,re staying in Kolios this time so really looking forward to trying Infinity Blue. It,s had so many good reviews on here we can hardly ignore it. Looking forward to Thessaloniki on Meg Am beach as well. Gary always gives it a good shout, as does Mrs Whicker. One place we tried last year, which is our fave stop coming off the beach was Victoria in Troulos. The balsamic lamb was stunning. The best lamb dish I,ve ever had anywhere. Well worth a visit.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Birthday treat

Sorry but as we've never been before not sure where Kolios is in relation to Troulos is it far/easy to get to?

Get answers to your questions about Troulos
Recent Conversations