We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Maria kitchen stuff

wednesbury
Level Contributor
45 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Maria kitchen stuff

I know villa maria has a small functional kitchenette but what does that mean. Photos on here show 2 electric rings and a fridge. Is there a kettle? Toaster ? Freezing compartment for ice packs in fridge? Ty all leaving in a few days for a fortnight !

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Maria kitchen stuff

Definitely a kettle, no toaster last year and we do miss our toast. There is a freezing compartment in the fridge aswell. We're back there in 4 weeks, our 5th visit, lovely place very clean. Nice flat walk to beach, bus stop, supermarkets. Any other info needed just ask.

wednesbury
Level Contributor
45 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Maria kitchen stuff

Ty helpful Ty. Do all apartments have balcony or patio area?

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Maria kitchen stuff

If a toaster is important to you, then buy a cheap "smart price" jobby and leave it there in the studio, or give it to someone else.

wednesbury
Level Contributor
45 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Maria kitchen stuff

Super idea will see if I have enough space!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Maria kitchen stuff

Not enough space in our luggage! We looked to buy a cheap one in Skiathos but too expensive. I know someone who was there in June I will contact him and ask.

Wirral
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Maria kitchen stuff

We have jut returned from two weeks at Villa Maria...our 2nd visit...we love the place. The kitchenette is well stocked with crockery, cutlery, bottle opener, sharp knives, pans, dishes...and a bonus for me...2 mugs! so I can have a decent cup of coffee. No toaster, but there was a sandwich toaster. One tip if you fancy a piece of toast is to place a piece of bread on one of the solid electric rings - hey presto...toast (just don't forget about it). Angela the owner is very helpful but not intrusive and the housekeeper is lovely. Another tip is that you can buy a 6 pack of bottled water from the pool bar for 2.50 euros...no need to carry from the local supermarket. Every room has a balcony or terrace. The balconies of the upper rooms get more sun but the ground floor balconies are more secluded. Enjoy

wednesbury
Level Contributor
45 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Maria kitchen stuff

Brilliant Ty for super advice. Was thinking the rings could do it!

Wirral
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Maria kitchen stuff

You're welcome...have a great holiday

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
214 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Maria kitchen stuff

We where there mid June and we had a toaster ask Angela when you arrive or email her to ask for a toaster.

We just had one in our apartment when we arrived

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa Maria kitchen stuff

Thanks grubbiness, will do

Get answers to your questions about Troulos
Recent Conversations