We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nusa dua beach resort and club med Bali

Wollongong...
3 posts
Save Topic
Nusa dua beach resort and club med Bali

Do you know how far it is from Nusa dua beach resort to the club med resort? Walking distance or taxi ride? Can you walk along the beach to get there? Also is there a fee charged for visitors to clubmed? My parents are staying at clubmed and we want to spend time with them there. Thankyou L

Sydney
Level Contributor
426 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nusa dua beach resort and club med Bali

From memory it is only about a 5 min 10 max walk along the beach path from Nusa Dua beach resort to club med. sorry cant comment on fees as we did not go in. I'm sure someone else will be able to assist. Otherwise just email club med and ask the question.

Wollongong...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nusa dua beach resort and club med Bali

thankyou very much…thats awesome :)

Sydney
Level Contributor
124 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nusa dua beach resort and club med Bali

Yes that is right as we stayed at the Nusa Dua Beach Resort and went out the back near the water turn left and there is a path you can walk along. Very close. You will have to check with Club Med on visitors. Regards Jenny

Casuarina
Level Contributor
322 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nusa dua beach resort and club med Bali

We recently stayed at NDBH and I walked past Club Med on the beach path several times. It is about 5 minutes away. There was a sign at the path with visitors prices. I don't remember exactly but I think @ $40

AUD per person for a half day because my daughter asked if we could go - no was the answer! I suspect like all Club Meds, you will need a bracelet to prove you are a paying guest before you use the facilities and food and beverage.

As previously mentioned, confirm the pricing via email with Club Med. Have a great holiday.

Edited: 20 October 2013, 20:54
Wollongong...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nusa dua beach resort and club med Bali

Thankyou very much...

6. Re: Nusa dua beach resort and club med Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Nusa Dua Peninsula