We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Sensatori Crete

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson Sensatori Crete

We've just booked the Thomson Sensatori Crete for 2 week honeymoon next June. We've booked a suite with a private pool. Has anyone been? I read somewhere the pools are saltwater??

Dublin, Ireland
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson Sensatori Crete

I stayed here in June 12 and am returning 27 July this year,we had a swim up it was salt water but not as strong as sea water.Saw them adding some sort of chemical a few times which may dull the salt in the water.Its a brilliant hotel as long as you are not put in block 9000 or 2000 but as you have the suit a don't think you can be put here,any other questions just ask.

Dublin, Ireland
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson Sensatori Crete

Suite not suit

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson Sensatori Crete

Oh, that's great thank you! I just had an image in my head of all the pools being like the sea, and I don't like swimming in the sea for the salty reason. Do you know what is the beach is like that is nearby? Did you go out on any trips? Thank you for your reply!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson Sensatori Crete

We were there for the first two weeks in June and had a very good time. I have posted a review, I would warn you that there are lots of families with preschool age children, however there are adult only areas, and If you have your swimup/private pool suite you can keep well away from all that. I think your room is likely to overlook the beach, we found it very windy so didn't venture onto it (and hubby isn't keen on sand anyway) but the sea is very blue, as is the sky, as are the pools....

Dublin, Ireland
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson Sensatori Crete

The beach was ok but didn't use it myself lots of sandy places but very windy,we didn't do any planned trips but went out in hersonissos 2 or 3 nights it's only 5 mins and around 10 euro in taxi and the bars and shops were very friendly

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson Sensatori Crete

Hi,

Can someone please tell me if the suites with private pools have some sort of balcony area/somewhere to sunbathe?

Thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomson Sensatori Crete

It looked as if they did. They face one way and aren't huge so it rather depended on which way and where the sun is. Hopefully someone who has stayed in one can give more detail.

Dublin, Ireland
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomson Sensatori Crete

Some have room for two sun loungers but others don't-I'm here at the moment any questions feel free to ask

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomson Sensatori Crete

Lucky you! Send regards to Dimitri in the Pool Bar! Bet it's hot.

10. Re: Thomson Sensatori Crete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Analipsi