We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Holiday

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Great Holiday

Just like to say a big thank you to all of you who answered my questions on this forum.

Arrived back from Plaza Palace on Saturday and re booked for next year on Sunday.

Car hire with Costas and Allison was perfect and the restraunt they run Omega the food was fantastic. Allison gave me a bag to go and pick some of her figs. we explored a bit of the island and found it very interesting. Did the petifirefd forest and it was hard slog with being hot. Museum much better. walked up to Church in Petra , did loads of Monastaries. really fasinating. The best was the hot springs in Eftalou went twice and hubby even had a massage. while in Eftalou found Elenis Olive wood work shop where we were made welcome with a cuppa. we toured around several villages Agerios with the Walnut furniture and winding cobbled streets was a lovely experience.

Molvoys by day and night . Beach Barbecue with Captain Alexander and a few nights at Steves Bar we had a relaxing 2 weeks.

Wolverhampton
Destination Expert
for Lesbos
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Holiday

You were always going to love it even before you went,,,, nailed on ! he he. Glad you had a good time.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
422 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Holiday

hi 3 days to go now before i arrive in petra , it will be my second trip this time looking for warm sun ,great food and peace and quiet x julia

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
741 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Holiday

Great to hear great things about Lesvos. It will be our 1st time next Aug. Sounds wonderful

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Holiday

Yes, it will be our first time next August too. It sounds lovely doesn't it!

yorks
Level Contributor
77 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great Holiday

Hi Sue,

glad you had a great holiday, I thought you would love it!

Lou x

6. Re: Great Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Anaxos
Recent Conversations