We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

Which Anaxos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
588 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

Will be there tomorrow (he he!!). If anyone has any specific questions or info needs, please let me know. Will try to answer when I can force myself of the lounger or out of the sea/pool!!!

Pete

Essex
Level Contributor
917 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

Ooh , can you find out who does free wi fi for me please , I'm staying at the haris studios xx. Have a good trip xx

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
739 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

Just the cost of wine and mythos and a meal for 2 please. And any taverna that is particularly good.

Have a wonderful holiday you lucky people.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Lesbos
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

Plaza Palace does free wifi - he used to charge but hadn't yet setup the printer to print out the time limited passwords. He was thinking of keeping it free for now.

Sarandos has free wifi as does the Omega. Obviously they are all expecting you to use their facilities (eat, drink etc).

Like many on here, I'd say the best food is at Sarandos on the main road. But Vasilis Grill also very good - just that you're limited to grilled food. The Omega too. I'm not sure if the deals will still be on but at the grill you could get for two a Greek salad, potato salad, garlic bread, chicken/pork dish from the grill and half a litre of wine for €18.50. Moutsos were also doing deals in the first few weeks.

Most of the restaurants in Anaxos will charge about €2.50 for a bottle of Mythos. Less than half the price to get it in the supermarket and drink on a balcony in the sun.

Have a good trip :-)

Essex
Level Contributor
917 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

Thanks for your reply , might have to convince the old man to let me have the iPad out with us for dinner a couple of times xx

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

Hi...oh wish I was there!!! 3 weeks today for us...enjoy...xx

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
739 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

I know what you mean Lelly57. Still 8 weeks for us :(

Level Contributor
104 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

Hi, hope you are having a good time? A quick question? How bad are the mosquito's out there?

Thanks

Dan

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,908 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

Hi All

I've been home a week now and Anaxos seems such a long way away. The mozzies were pretty bad for me , maybe it's a sweet blood thing, I didn't get bitten at night the 100% deet repellent sorted that out but we spent quite a bit of time in and out of the pool until the sun was nearly down, it was so hot , so spraying before then would've been a waste anyway.

Sarandos was just as good as last year but very very busy !!! possibly because of the really good write ups on here and the word gets around , so be early or be prepared to wait a while or find out that they've sold out of steak {as I did} this wasn't such a bad thing because we discovered Elli's place{100 m down the lane opposite Billys rentals} , I'm a bit reluctant to pass this one on, I dont want to go there next year and find I cant get a table , but the food , especially the fillet steak was wonderful , in my opinion better than anywhere else in Anaxos. So you lucky people who are going later this year please dont tell too many about it .

I'm jealous to death of you , but have a really good time, which I'm certain you all will , Glenn .

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

Anyone stayed at the Haris studios, can you let me know if they are ok. and a good location. Thankyou.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Lesbos
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anaxos - Specific Questions/Info

We stayed there this May and they were fine. Not sure I'd the block we were in is considered Haris one or two.... It was the block next to the pool. We've booked again for next May :-;

This apartment had a separate bedroom. Don't expect much but then you probably know that because it's Greece.

The family running it is great. Good location because it's quiet. Beach isn't more than ten minutes slow walk.

Get answers to your questions about Anaxos
Recent Conversations