We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers

We fly out from Manchester on Sat 25th Aug, Is it true that the transfer coach now goes Via Skalla Kaloni?

Level Contributor
125 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers

Yes it does. It adds about an extra 20 mins onto the journey.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers

we picked up from Skala Kalloni on our return trip last year.

see you on the plane and coach then 2436067.

Just done packing ready

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
777 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers

Hi,

What time should we hit our resorts then? We're staying in Molyvos. Goodness,wish I'd packed already, haven't even started the ironing yet!

See you all on Saturday!!

Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers

You all have a great time wish I was there with you the transfer will be over in an heartbeat enjoy the scenery and remember to glance back at the fantastic view down toward kalloni one of my favourite views next to looking at Molyvos

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers

Save some mythos for us two , we are headed to Anaxos the week after and yes I will start the packing this week on my days off , can't wait ...... Well not the ironing , lol

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers

Packing done, gifts for friends sorted, bottle of duty free Brandy for Steve ?

Why not !

See you there folks..............

But might get in touch with Alison about a car, not sure about the transfer.

Mythos for you Janie? See you at Steves x

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Lesbos
Level Contributor
2,250 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers

24636067, if you get in touch with Alison and Costas before you travel I am sure you'll get a good price on a car. The transfer in May wasn't too bad in terms of length of time travelling. But we went straight to Anaxos apart from transferring luggage to the truck.

We only had a hire car for 4 days of our 2 week holiday.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
777 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers

Yes I must remember to look for that view of Kalloni, bet it's beautiful! Don't worry the Mythos won't run out, I prefer cocktails!

Just going to put the iron on now and get this job done. Roll on Friday afternoon when we set off to Manchester for the night. Our hols will start then!

Can't wait. To all of those that's already been, we will have a drink for you. To all of those still to go, get the drinks in! lol.

x

Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfers

The view is not of Kalloni but the heart of the island toward Kallon i it is a fantastic view have a great holiday wish i was there but allas must be next year now but thassos is shouting three and a bit weeks.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfers

Hi All

Weather forecast for Lesvos is for rain, lots of rain and then a bit more rain !!!! starting on saturday and will last for 3 weeks so a waterproof may be in order again Andy !!!!!!!

Only joking .....

Wall to wall sunshine with temps in the 30's though the day and a minimum of 21 degrees at night ... Glorious.....

I'm jealous to death of all of you that are going to the best little spot of Greece I know of .

I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did .

Say hi to Steve and family {including Basil} from Glenn & Liz and that we'll be back in June & September next year with Dylan CD's as promised , also just put a photo on TA of the night we played Steves place in June.

{Just consoled myself by booking Mexico for Christmas, New year and my 50th birthday . I wish that Lesvos was a 12 month season island, I'd be there in a heartbeat}

Get answers to your questions about Anaxos
Recent Conversations