We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please advise!

Kiev, Ukraine
1 post
Save Topic
Please advise!

I would be grateful if someone from AG guests could advise me on the following:

1. Is there enough place for guests at the hotel's terrace in the evening? I assume the hotel has very limited territory...

2. Any complaints regarding sound insulation in the rooms?

3. Sorry for frequently asked question, but what is the situation with seaweeds now? I'm going to AG in 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Edited: 22 July 2010, 00:34
Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please advise!

Hi Tania, seaweed all gone so no problem!! The hotel is large and you will not have a problem with the outdoor terrace. No t heard any complaints about the rooms, have a geart holiday in Agios Gordios!!

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please advise!

Hi

No, there is not enough room on the terrace's at evenings, so some people end up sitting on sun loungers. Especially the bar by the pool has very few tables and chairs.

When we were there, the staff told us that the seaweed comes and goes. You never know when it's again there in the morning and just as quickly it can vanish overnight. So - not likely that someone can predict that there will be no seaweed for the next 2 weeks. But the beach is anyway nicer on the other side of the beach- further away from the hotel - and there there is no seaweed usually.

Enjoy!

Oh and don't forget to pack long pants if there is a man in your travel party, as he will not be let in the restaurant......

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,369 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please advise!

Hi there

Agree with previous post, there isnt enough room around the pool bar, and everyone ends up sitting on the damp dirty sunloungers, so would suggest that you get down to the pool area early so you can get one of the few chairs around the pool bar. Or better still dont stay in the hotel in the evening but spend the evenings in the village of Agios Gordios some lovely bars and great tavernas too.

4. Re: Please advise!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios