We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agios Gordios nightlife

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Agios Gordios nightlife

Read that evening entertainment at Aquis Beach Hotel is rather dull I am holidaying alone so may need to find something a little more lively plus I prefer to eat out to try local restaurants - will I need to take a taxi to find bars and tavernas?

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agios Gordios nightlife

No the village is a gentle 5 mins stroll away. Have a look at the site below for a couple of bars that stay open until you leave. Some nice bars along the beach to watch the sunset, several Tavernas have good Greek nights, take your dancing shoes, and Sebastians has a very good Bouzuki player twice a week.

http://agios-gordios.net/night-bars/index.php

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agios Gordios nightlife

Cheers for that I'll print out the walking instructions and take with me. One further question what time does the bus mentioned stop running back to Agios Gordios?

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Agios Gordios nightlife

Last one back from Town is 8pm, heres the timetable.

Monday to Friday >> 08:15, 09:15, 13:00, 14:30, 17:30, 20:00

Saturdays >> 08:15, 09:15, 13:00, 14:30, 17:30, 20:00

Sundays >> 09:30, 13:00, 17:30

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Agios Gordios nightlife

Again thank you very much for the info.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,368 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Agios Gordios nightlife

Yes you are right went to this hotel last year the night life was terrible!!!! very dull!!!!........... but we really enjoyed the village at night - especially Robins Nest probably one of the friendliest bars that I have been in...you will have a great time there....enjoy :-)

6. Re: Agios Gordios nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios