We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how did you like villa bridge

Which Agios Gordios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southport, United...
Level Contributor
422 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
how did you like villa bridge

how was your trip to villa bridge in aghios gordios , would you say the resort is suitable for solo travellers ? it is an option for future hols ,i like the bungalow type of property and a good option for a beachy chill out hol ? many thanks julia x

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how did you like villa bridge

I loved Villa Bridge. Friendly owners without being intrusive.

The resort is laid back, we had no hassle at all. Lovely beach. Variety of tavernas. Kalimera bakers did lovely homemade desserts

We stayed in no 1, it has basic cooking facilities , a shower room with a teensy bath, and a double bed., which was surprise as I was on holiday with my sister. Short walk to the beach

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how did you like villa bridge

Hi there

I stayed in Agios Gordios June 2010 and the village is charming, if you do fancy a drink after dinner then try Robins Nest - it would be the perfect place to go to make friends, Robin is a wonderful hostess and just so friendly, she introduces you to everyone in the bar, it just like being in her home :-)

http://corfu360.net/robinsnest/

3. Re: how did you like villa bridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2012, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios