We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday first 2 weeks in August

Which Agios Gordios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday first 2 weeks in August

Hi all,

I am thinking of booking two studios at THe Blue Diamond apartments on the 30th July.

For myself,my husband and 6 year old son-the other apartment for my mum and 13 year old son.

Has anyone any views on these apartments?Are they near everything?

We are looking for a relaxing holiday-we dont really move far from a pool or beach during the day and like a variety of places to eat out on an evening followed by a bar or two where we can sit over a few drinks listening to music and the boys can play pool or the younger one can get up and dance.

Would this be a good resort for us?

Thanks in advance for any ideas,tips or advice.

Sand.

Saltburn-by-the-Sea...
Level Contributor
670 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday first 2 weeks in August

Hi, I think you should be posting on Agios Georgios forum not Agios Gordios (easy mistake). I have stayed in the latter and loved it. Can't comment on Agios Georgios or Blue Diamond but have booked with Sunshine.co.uk many times and never been disappointed. See that you have been to Dalyan too which is somewhere else I love so I think this will be a good choice.

2. Re: Holiday first 2 weeks in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios