We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loved every minute

Which Agios Gordios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Topic
Loved every minute

Love Agios Gordios it's beautiful views it's fabulous beach and wonderful,bars and restaurants and people, it is now in my top 3 places, I have been to Corfu before but stayed North, not anymore Agios Gordios love you x

Leeds
Level Contributor
112 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loved every minute

Same here.. we loved it too...

Jarrow
Level Contributor
76 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Loved every minute

Kassiopi this year for me but AG is my number 1 spot. Wish I was in Alo Bar now!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,542 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Loved every minute

Hi Alison K.......and Welcome to the Corfu Forum......

So glad you enjoyed your holiday on this beautiful island of Corfu....everyone who travels to the island, finds their own special places to stay....

Fi

Devon
Level Contributor
110 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Loved every minute

Agree! Discovered Ag G on a holiday in Acharavi and although we enjoyed ourselves there, we wished we were in the beauty spot that is Ag G. So we have returned each year since! 3 weeks and counting :)

5. Re: Loved every minute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios