We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding

nottingham
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
wedding

Hi,

i am just starting to plan our wedding and think i have decided on Agios Sostis beach, Laganas.

Can anyone give me any advise? has anyone been to a wedding here or had one?

i have been looking to book through the bridal consultant, has anyone used this company.

Any information would be great! thanks Aimee

5 replies to this topic
County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,335 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding

We were on a boat trip last Thursday & just as we were coming back in to Agios Sostis there was a wedding taking place,it looked fab & a very romantic setting.

Thats as much as I can tell you.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,335 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding

You could also contact an English lady called Pat in Kalamaki who runs a travel agents,the email is info@eurosky.gr

We booked a trip with Pat & she was the nicest & most helpful lady I have met.I did see in her office a poster for weddings on Zante so I'm sure she will certainly point you in the right direction.

Mary

Mentioned in this post
Kalamaki
Kalamaki
Zakynthos, Greece
Zante
Zante
59 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
nottingham
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding

Thank you for that, I will email her! Aimee

4. Re: wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 00:09

5. Re: wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 00:09

Reply to: wedding
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Agios Sostis