We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

distance

Which Agios Sostis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
Level Contributor
146 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
distance

Hi how far is the turtle bay hotel from the hotel castelli,thanks for any help,caz

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,499 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: distance

I'll try to find them today for you as taking a ride over there later.

Wirral
Level Contributor
146 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: distance

Hi , i think it is the turtle beach hotel it has changed names i think. my mother in law is syaying there i think it was called the arkiadianos or something like that, thanks for your help.caz

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,499 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: distance

No wonder i couldn't find it haha. But i know it by its new name. Castelli Hotel is classed as Laganas as its right in the middle between Laganas and Aghios Sostis, Arkiadianos is in the heart of Aghios Sostis on the sea front. I wouldn't like to walk from one to the other on a hot day and you couldn't walk it at night. Easily 45mins to an hour i would think.

Wirral
Level Contributor
146 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: distance

Hi kevin, thanks for your fast reply,my mother in law hasn,t booked it yet,as she wants to be a walking distance away from us, do you know of a good apartments close to the castelli hotel where she could stay,as there are 3 of them so they need apartments, any info would be really appreciated.caz

5. Re: distance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 09:15
Get answers to your questions about Agios Sostis