We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Australia Zoo

UK
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Australia Zoo

We are staying in Noosaville during the Easter holidays and hope to visit Australia Zoo. However, we are on a budget and it seems pretty expensive. In the UK you can usually get discount vouchers locally. Anyone know if that kind of thing is available? Many thanks.

14 replies to this topic
Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,555 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Australia Zoo

I don't know about the markets but most hotels will store your luggage until you are ready to head to the airport.

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
6,030 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Australia Zoo

Hi

If you're talking about the Eumundi markets, Saturdays are apparently the bigger days. But I'm sure Wednesday would be a good alternative if that suits your plans better.

Brisbane
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,254 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Australia Zoo

The Wednesday and Saturday markets often have different stallholders. The Saturday Marketeers are permanents or until they go bust and the Wednesday marketeers are only allowed to do Wednesdays. They are actually a conglomeration of 4 differently controlled markets on one large site.

Oscar

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,089 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Australia Zoo

I do think Saturday is larger/more stalls than the one on Wednesday simply because its a weekend and more "customers" are able to attend. That said, Wednesday is fine if that's the most convenient for you. And without wanting to start a "zoo war" - I thought Australia Zoo offers better value for money than Taronga. So I guess its personal preference.

Reply to: Australia Zoo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Noosaville