We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation for Family of 4 reasonable rate

Gympie, Queensland...
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation for Family of 4 reasonable rate

Looking a accommodation for a family of 4 children aged 12 & 13 in Noosaville for a week at xmas. I realise peak time but does anyone know of a place with reasonable rate. cheers.

Edited: 08 October 2013, 03:48
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6,213 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation for Family of 4 reasonable rate

"Reasonable " being such a subjective term, your best bet is probably to have a look at www.wotif.com.au & bookings.com

Contact the property managers direct & see if you can improve/ firm up the rates and pay when you arrive rather than in advance, as with wotif.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,983 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation for Family of 4 reasonable rate

What exactly is reasonable?

As Bokhara said ... your best bet is Wotif and I would suggest you also look around Coolum etc as the accommodation tends to be cheaper especially if you want to be near the beach.

Real Estate agents are also a good source of deals ... www.holidaynoosa.com.au/holidays.php…

Level Contributor
1 post
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation for Family of 4 reasonable rate

Hey Tania, we have a similar range ( 2 adults two boys13 yr and 10 yr) and found the Nautilus resort was both resonible in price and plenty of room. Stayed there over the Oct holidays. Worked out around $110 a night.

Regards Tim.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation for Family of 4 reasonable rate

Also try Twin Quays, Rimini by the river, South Pacific Resort and Verano. We have stayed at all of these at Christmas time and got good deals for all.

Be quick as they may be booked for Christmas.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation for Family of 4 reasonable rate

We are currently staying in a ground floor apartment at noosa outrigger in Noosaville. Flat walk to all shops and restaurants, including Woolworths; and there are 3 pools in the complex. We have a riverview apartment and my 4 year old just loves plAying in the sand and swimming in the river across the road. Very family friendly - I just wish we had packed her scooter.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4,133 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation for Family of 4 reasonable rate

Your best bet is not Wotif at all I'm afraid but the local real estate agenices who manage hundreds of the privately owned units and houses in the area

We've had great success in the past with Dowling Neylan and RayWhitenoosaholidays .

raywhitenoosaheads.com.au/rent/…

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
5,311 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accommodation for Family of 4 reasonable rate

If you go down the path of renting a holiday apartment- you generally need a minimum of 7 days ..

8. Re: Accommodation for Family of 4 reasonable rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2017, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Noosaville