We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noosa info

Which Noosaville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
D R
Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Noosa info

Hi guys,

Looking to spend a long weekend with my gf in Noosa, not sure where to stay or if i should get a package deal or not, ideas of what to do and where to eat and stay would be much appreciated, I don't mind spending a few extra dollars to have a better experience but nothing extra extravagant.

Thanks

D

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Noosa info

Hi D

It would really help if you could advise your budget per night and the things you like / dislike doing.

D R
Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Noosa info

Hi,

Don't have a set budget but planning to spend 1500 to 2000, maybe a bit more on the whole trip including flights and accommodation for two from sydney. I'll be surfing all day and by the beach but at night looking to go to a nice restaurant and walk around, I appreciate the prompt response and any suggestions.

Thanks

D

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Noosa info

Ok if you plan to surf you might find nearby Sunshine Beach a bit better, also good local surf club, cafe and restaurants.

Generally beach front accom is fairly expensive in Noosa and most places want a three night minimum.

Sheraton hotel is a good spot with a lively bar at the front and in the middle of the action. You might find a deal there but generally after school holidays is cheaper.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Noosa info

Hi me and my hubby go to Noosa annually for a 5-7 day adult break from Melbourne

We have stayed in most of the accomodation places in Hastings St

All the restaurants are great, we go to soak up the sun relax and have nice meals

We love Bistro C , Sails , Lindonis , Seasons and Gastons

We love the apartments at The Sebel great value in a perfect location in the middle of Hastings street

The beachfront apartment complexes are all lovely but much more expensive . We usually elect to stay opposite unless we get a good deal . Last time got a great deal at Maison on the beach and it was beautiful .

Sheraton has the best pool in the area and recently refurbished and an enviable position . We are hoping to get a room there next month

The bar at the Sheraton overlooking Hastings street is a great place to hang out late in the afternoon

We love Noosa . Let us know what you decide

5. Re: Noosa info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2016, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Noosaville