We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day 14 in Bingin

Cabarita Beach...
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Day 14 in Bingin

Here's our blog from Day 14 in Bingin.... Having trouble downloading day 13, hope to post soon.

Cheers

Nelly

…blogspot.com/2011/10/day-14-in-bingin.html

6 replies to this topic
chennai
Level Contributor
579 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day 14 in Bingin

Thanks so much for sharing.. We really wanted to spend the last few days of our Bali honeymoon on Bingin (Mick's place) but sadly our preferred honeymoon suite was not available... Eagle's Nest suite was our next choice, but the open bathroom ultimately scared us off - we are not that adventurous :-)

I have been following all your blogposts and greatly enjoying them. we are one of those people who never visit a country twice, but your pics and posts make me want to do a special trip later just to enjoy those beautiful clifftop views!

R

Edited: 15 October 2011, 05:56
chennai
Level Contributor
579 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day 14 in Bingin

Just wanted to add - that pic of your daughter with the slingshot and the mischief in her eyes - LOVELY moment in time!

:)

R

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day 14 in Bingin

Hi Nelly,

I have been following your blogs, and loving that you have stayed at so many , varied places. You seem to have had such a fantastic time, with your family. The photos are beautiful, can't wait to see where you stay in Jimbarin!!!

Lindy.

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day 14 in Bingin

Sorry all, Jimbaran!!!

Cabarita Beach...
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day 14 in Bingin

Hi Lindy

I have posted 2 blogs on Jimbaran, one which I had trouble yet again attaching the photos, so hopefully I can do this later.

http://balioct2011jimbaran.blogspot.com/

Nelly

West Aust
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day 14 in Bingin

Thanks for the blogs Nelly, it's been great reading them.

Temple Lodge sounds/looks lovely and I like the sound of the communal dinners. My first and only experience of the communal dinner experience was in a hotel in Sanur on my first trip to Bali with my parents way back in 1978.....it was a lot of fun - I was only 10 at the time but that memory has stuck with me.

Reply to: Day 14 in Bingin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted