We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Return Flight Yangon-Pathein/Ngwe Saung

Beccles, United...
Level Contributor
294 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Return Flight Yangon-Pathein/Ngwe Saung

Hiya

There sems to be conflicting info about flights Yangon to Pathein. Does anyone know if they will operate in Nov 2013? And if so, where I can find out the return flight times? I gather that the flights Yangon to Ngwe Saung never actually started.

I arrive in Yangon 13.15 Sat Nov 9th and want to go straight to the beach by

- flight if there is one

- or car (tho $200 seems expensive)

- or bus if there is a connection.

- or boat would be great if there are cabins. (Again, conflicting info about availability of cabins. )

Sorry to ask about all of the above options, but can anyone help? I have trawled all the posts to try to find out myself.

Many thanks

11. Re: Return Flight Yangon-Pathein/Ngwe Saung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 14:36
melbourne
Level Contributor
58 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Return Flight Yangon-Pathein/Ngwe Saung

Hi Saffykinni, the bus is fine, so cheap & quite comfy. You will see by my earlier post why we went by car & back by bus, it only took one extra hour. I am sure your accom will be more than happy to help you with the bus, & transport to the bus depot, the depot is a way from town so you need a taxi for that, on our way back we got off the bus & caught a taxi to accom near the airport, to fly out the next day. We loved Ngwe Saung a perfect place to relax & unwind. If you def want to do both ways by taxi ask your accom & ask in the street,ppl are more than happy to oblige, but don't feel you have to pay the accom for you taxi driver.

13. Re: Return Flight Yangon-Pathein/Ngwe Saung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2016, 16:15