We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair Braiding at cameleon villa jibacoa?

Wasaga Beach
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hair Braiding at cameleon villa jibacoa?

my girlfriend and i are going in a few weeks before christmas to Cameleon Villa Jibacoa, and she has her heart set on getting her hair braided while she is there. It's become a bit of a traveling tradition for her on our getaways.

Does anyone know if the resort or anywhere around it could provide this service for her? or perhaps somewhere in Havana?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,741 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair Braiding at cameleon villa jibacoa?

Although I’ve not seen anyone having their hair braided at CVJ, if you ask any of the animation team they would probably be able to find someone to do it for your girlfriend.

It has been recommended by others that people looking to have their hair braided bring their own accoutrements such as elastics, beads, etc.

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
356 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair Braiding at cameleon villa jibacoa?

When are you going,we are leaving nov 29 for 2 wks and we are from thornbury ans elmvale.

Wasaga Beach
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hair Braiding at cameleon villa jibacoa?

We're heading out dec 13th for one week. So I guess I'll be flying out as your landing.

Thanks for the tip about bringing her own beads. She's had it done in the hotel salons before, so they always supplied them. Sounds like we may have to get creative this time.

4. Re: Hair Braiding at cameleon villa jibacoa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2010, 05:29
Get answers to your questions about Santa Cruz del Norte
Recent Conversations