We are starting to prepare for our 2 weeks at CVJ and we have a list of questions. We would appreciate any and all advice that you who have been there can give us. Thanks in advance for taking the time to help us out. Here goes the list...
1. We are having a hard time deciding how much cash to take for 2 weeks. We will change some at the airport, but if we run out, is there ALWAYS the opportunity to change Canadian money at the front desk?
2. Does the gift shop at the hotel take Canadian Master Card? What about tours, can we pay with Master Card?
3. Will we need an electrical adapter so we can charge our camera battery?
4. We are leaving the kids home alone, so we will want to check in on then every few days. What is the best way to do this? I am assuming a cell phone is useless, even for texting?
5. Has anyone done the Catamaran Crucero Del Sol? Thoughts? Cost?
6. What are the prices for the tours of Havana on the bus?
7. Where is the closest place to find a handicraft market? (outdoors is best)
8. Does anyone know of any fly fishermen in the area that do escorted tours? (please pm me )
9. If we run out of Canadian cash to change, where can we get cash from our bank of Montreal Master Card?
10. We would love to walk the Melicon. Is it safe, and what's the best way of doing this?
Sorry the list is so long! Thanks everyone!