We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse riding

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Horse riding

Is there any specific trips for horse riding from BJ or do you need to do it you self if so what the best way of doing it,? stayed in Playa pasquero two years ago and there was a proper ranch nearby is there anything like that near the Breezes thanks Jan

Ontario
Level Contributor
8,318 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horse riding

Go to the east side of Breezes and you should find the guy with the horses. He will take you trail riding.

Edited: 04 February 2012, 23:43
Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horse riding

Yeah, there's a guy with a few horses at the end of the beach (to the right if you're facing the ocean) Nice ride along the coast.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horse riding

we are staying at the brisas covarrubias (mar 10-17) and would love to ride a horse on the beach where can we do this?

Scotland
Level Contributor
390 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Horse riding

Hi jan-c123,

Sorry to hijack your post but we are heading to PP in May. Would love to get my horse fix when I'm there but wondering what condition the horses were in? Have generally avoided riding on holiday as have booked rides before and ended up not participating as the horse were either in really poor condition or had sores from poorly fitting tack.

Thanks

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Horse riding

Hi Visitor 53, we used a local ranch to pp if you ask at the reception if they can contact the local ranch beside the marine park , it was a guy called lewis who came with a horse and carriage and took us to the ranch , the horses were fine no sores or anything , we had a two hour trek with just Lewis as our guide and my self ,husband and son had a fabulous time , he can also orgainse a trip to the dolphinarium too if you like that sort of thing hope that helps Jan

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Horse riding

Hey guys! Just making sure you know the info originally provided by me and eeeefarm is regarding the Breezes Jibacoa, not Cova or PP :)

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Horse riding

Yep i know :-) , i like to pass some useful advice on to fellow TA members if i can be of help looking forward to horse riding at breezes in July :-)

Edited: 19 February 2012, 21:44
Scotland
Level Contributor
390 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Horse riding

Thanks jan-c123, will ask at PP reception when we get there. My husband hasn't ridden since his much loved horse died five years ago and that would be a nice surprise for his birthday.

9. Re: Horse riding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2013, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Santa Cruz del Norte
Recent Conversations