We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Havana Hotel 2 nights?

canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Havana Hotel 2 nights?

Hello

My husband and I and another couple have decided to stay at Jibacoa Breezes for a week. We would like to stay in a hotel in Havana for 2 nights, to take in the sights.

Would like a hotel close to Old Havana, clean and a view if possible.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
564 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Havana Hotel 2 nights?

That's a great idea, which I plan to do myself one day. I've only stayed at casas particulares in Havana but my research points me towards either Telegrafo or Terral if I were to stay at a hotel (based on reviews and price).

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
12,959 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Havana Hotel 2 nights?

There are dozens of hotels in Havana, as well as probably hundreds of private houses.

What sort of view do you want ? Sea view ? Somewhere along the Malecon, perhaps ?

S
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
7,457 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Havana Hotel 2 nights?

You could do a search on Habaguanex Hotels in Havana.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
12,959 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Havana Hotel 2 nights?

There was a recent discussion about Parque Central vs Telegrafo.

The Saratoga has a great view across to the Capitolio. (Disclaimer - I have business links with the Saratoga).

Are you looking top-end or do you want something more budget ?

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
4,096 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Havana Hotel 2 nights?

I doubt that you will need to enjoy any views from your hotel in only two days. You will certainly be very limited time at your hotel.

There will be plenty of views to enjoy all over the city that you will not be able to appreciate in such a short time IMHO.

canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Havana Hotel 2 nights?

Yes you are correct! When only staying 2 nights I shouldn't be overly concerned about the view.

We have been looking at the Terral Hotel. As

Thank you for your advice.

canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Havana Hotel 2 nights?

Has anyone stayed at the Atlantico lately?

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Havana Hotel 2 nights?

Any of the three all inclusive hotels outside Havana are dismal and I definitely wouldn't recommend any of them.

9. Re: Havana Hotel 2 nights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 06:24
Get answers to your questions about Santa Cruz del Norte
Recent Conversations