We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ischia porto port

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
723 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Ischia porto port

I have just read in another post that the port is undergoing renovation ? I will be getting the hydrofoil from Naples to Ischia porto in July then I want to get the bus from ischia porto to Sant Angelo . has the dock where the Hydrofoils stop changed? from looking at pictures it is near a big church and the bus station is to the right is that still correct? with the renovations will it be ok to negotiate with a suitcase ?

ischia
Level Contributor
989 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ischia porto port

Once in Ischia just have a look to the bus stop to sant'angelo, bus n. 1 or CS, if the bus is full of people, you can also take the CD, it's a bit longer but less crowded. The port is under renovation but doesn't matter, you will arrive in the same place. enjoy...

2. Re: Ischia porto port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Ischia Porto