We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast

manchester
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
breakfast

hi,me and my wife will be staying in puerto banus from 03.02.13 for a couple of days and was wondering where is the best place to go for breakfast or brunch?we are staying at an apartment on the marina but dont fancy cooking.also where is the best place to go for nightlife?thanks in advance.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,627 posts
3,576 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast

sniffer:

If you like Chinese food, El Corte Ingles has a food court that has a Tse-Yang Restaurant, a branch of the famous Tse Yang of Madrid.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
5,117 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast

Benny, did you try that one out? I haven't had time yet.

As for the OP, since Puerto Banús is very international and very touristy, there aren't many traditional Spanish breakfast places, but you won't fall short of choice.

The cafeteria in El Corte Ingles serves great -yet expensive- breakfasts. La Moraga Sweet is a gourmet type shop located near El Corte Ingles where you can sample great cakes, chocolates, and the like. It might be worth exploring for one of your breakfasts.

As for nightlife, there are a lot of restaurants and bars in Puerto Banús. If you are a little more specific about your interests we could try to elaborate a bit more on that.

manchester
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: breakfast

im not really into chinese food,was thinking of normal breakfast like toast,cheese on toast,eggs etc,thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: breakfast

we are looking for nice decor,good atmospher just to chill and people watch,thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: breakfast

i heard sinatras is good,is that the case?thanks

Edited: 15 January 2013, 19:11
6. Re: breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 14:15