We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baggage drop for Kulula

Hannover
Level Contributor
14 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
baggage drop for Kulula

Hi all,

I will arrive at JNB from Frankfurt (so terminal A?) and having a connecting flight to CPT with Kulula (terminal B?)

My question: is there a Kulula baggage drop-off already in terminal A or do I have to carry my bags to terminal B by myselve?

Thanks!

Cape Town
Level Contributor
10,081 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: baggage drop for Kulula

Firstly "terminal A" and "terminal B" flights, arrive and depart into the same building. So you just need to go upstairs by escalator or lift to go from International Arrivals to Domestic Departures.

There is a drop-off baggage desk at the exit from customs. However you can only use this, whatever the airline, if your bags are already checked through to your final destination. I am not sure if you are able to do this at Frankfurt (Lufthansa or SAA) if your final flight is with Kulula. However you can certainly check-in for you Kulula flight, separately on-line, before you leave Germany and print out your boarding passes - https:/…oclogin.aspx

Anyway, if you do need to take your bags, then exit customs and go up the escalator opposite, two floors to departures. The Kulula desks are at the end of the hall nearer to the security gates. If you have already checked-in on-line then go to the Kulula Fast-Bag-drop desk. Show your boarding passes and ID, drop your bags and go straight through security to the departure gate.

Quick and Easy!

Edited: 23 December 2011, 13:22
2. Re: baggage drop for Kulula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2013, 10:20