We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short Stay

London, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Short Stay

Hi one of my very best friends is getting married in Jo'Burg next May, although I have visited many times I have always stayed with her, however this time I will need to stay in an hotel - any recommendations?

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
332 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short Stay

It depends where the wedding is. I like Rosebank area but may be a good B&B nearby the wedding will do.

Agnes

Felleng tours

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
5,132 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Short Stay

Johannesburg is large, about 1600 square Km in extent.

There are many hotels, and perhaps 100's, if not 1000's of B&B's and guest houses,

If you let me know where you need to be, and your budget, then perhaps I can assist.

3. Re: Short Stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 19:16