We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi fare from mai khao beach to patong and back, PHUKET

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
taxi fare from mai khao beach to patong and back, PHUKET

hi,

can any one tell me the taxi fares from jw mariott , mai khao beach to patong and return also...

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,926 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi fare from mai khao beach to patong and back, PHUKET

I am only guessing here but if you book a driver for say half a day it would be about 1000baht from Mai Khao. Maybe email some of the recommended drivers on the right hand side of this page & ask for their prices, then you will not be at the mercy of the drivers outside your hotel.

Cathy

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
792 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi fare from mai khao beach to patong and back, PHUKET

That is, if the driver is able to pick up from hotel without being dragged from their vehicle and savagely beaten. Not sure if Mai Khao drivers are as protective of their turf as they are at Kamala, but sometimes it does happen!

Edited: 01 March 2013, 02:23
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi fare from mai khao beach to patong and back, PHUKET

thanx a lot cathy, defntly this will help ...

Edited: 01 March 2013, 06:13
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
270 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi fare from mai khao beach to patong and back, PHUKET

I went from patong beach to mai khao beach which is actually centara hotel, cost 6-700baht. 1 way.

5. Re: taxi fare from mai khao beach to patong and back, PHUKET

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kata Beach