We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchange Rate AUD

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Exchange Rate AUD

Staying at the Katathani Beach Resort 10/8 to 18/08/2014 are there any money changers near by, if so anyone tell me what the Aussie dollar is getting. XE website is quoting $29.92 is that about right .

Can't wait bloody cold weather in the south west of Western Australia.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
653 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exchange Rate AUD

Have a look here

http://daytodaydata.net/

hope this helps

Perth, Australia
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Exchange Rate AUD

We are at Katathani now, there is a couple of money changers across the Rd from the resort, 29.10 earlier today, it's been stable there since we arrived on Monday. We got 29.43 in Kata this afternoon though

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exchange Rate AUD

Kate

Thanks for that, How's the Katathani resort.

Garry

Perth, Australia
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Exchange Rate AUD

I'm really enjoying it, it's nice and quiet down here, no hassling going to the mini marts or massage. Plenty of taxis and tuktuks available if needed and being beach front you get a really nice breeze which I've missed when we've gone into Kata.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Exchange Rate AUD

Not sure about money changers as we were staying at katathani for the last week of our trip so had used all our cash by then but there were definitely atms outside katathani... The resort was stunning! Beyond all our expectations! Enjoy!

6. Re: Exchange Rate AUD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kata Beach