We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nai yang Beach Resort

Which Nai Yang hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Nai yang Beach Resort

I'm trying to book a room at Nai Yang Beach resort in September but am totally confused as there are about 11 different types of room. We prefer no one on top of us, so one storey only (I see from the photos there are some of these), we would also like to be away from the music noise from the bars over the road & would prefer one that walks straight out onto the pool. Does anyone know which room I should book to achieve these 3 things? Help would be greatly appreciated - I have e mailed the Resort direct but, so far, no reply. Thanks in anticipation

Gunnedah, Australia
Level Contributor
316 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nai yang Beach Resort

"Bump"

Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nai yang Beach Resort

Hi Kitty - what does "Bump" mean??

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
533 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nai yang Beach Resort

If a post lays unanswered it slowly disappears down the list onto distant pages never to be seen again, a reply sends it back to the top. 'Bump' is a standard way to place some text into the message box without actually offering any information with the intent to send the post to the top of the list again, for a short while at least. It is usually done by the author of the initial post to keep the topic active until an answer is found.

Gunnedah, Australia
Level Contributor
316 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nai yang Beach Resort

I "bumped it" because like dioz I am also trying to find the answer to this question ........anyone?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
747 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nai yang Beach Resort

Can't tell you about what room to book but any room you decide on you won't hear music from the bars.

Darkan, Australia
Level Contributor
655 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nai yang Beach Resort

Not sure that there is 11 different room types, but friends of mine have stayed there and they say they had a room in the Oriental Pool Wing and it was good.

Hope this helps a little.

Edited: 28 March 2012, 13:49
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nai yang Beach Resort

My advice would be to type in ~ Nai Yang Beach Resort reviews ~ in the search box at the top of the page and read all of the reviews....The reviews are extremely helpful...!!...I believe the new rooms at the back of the resort are quieter,tho' a bit of a walk to the beach....

Gunnedah, Australia
Level Contributor
316 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nai yang Beach Resort

Thanks Cocotang

Yes I have read many of the reviews and as usual they only get me more confused. I am just going to go ahead and book for our July trip. If we are not happy we can always request another room on arrival.............then hopefully I will be able to answer dioz's question!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nai yang Beach Resort

Hi have just come back from this resort, excellent and the oriental rooms are the ones closest to the restaurant and also you step out onto the pool area. I believe they have 3 pools so should not be a problem. The resort is very quiet and you don't hear any noise at all. These are single storey. They do respond to emails that you send. cheers.

Gunnedah, Australia
Level Contributor
316 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nai yang Beach Resort

Thanks for the info pinzel. Sound like you had a lovely stay at NYBR. We are looking forward to visiting Nai Yang for the first time in July :-)

Get answers to your questions about Nai Yang