We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know of mobile massage service?

Adelaide
Level Contributor
6 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone know of mobile massage service?

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any mobile massage service operating in Phuket? I had a look online and couldn't find anyone. Once on a trip to Bali, we found two ladies who came in from a nearby massage salon and we could pay them an agreed hourly rate to do massages at our villa. (Just massage... non sexual) I know some hotels may have an issue with this... obviously they want you to use their expensive on site spas. Not sure if they can dictate who comes into your hotel room (so long as they are not over night guests of course) Just thought I'd put the question out there. We will be staying at Indigo P earl.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
43,715 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone know of mobile massage service?

Of course the hotel can dictate who comes into your room for commercial purposes. It's their room not yours and guests have to abide by their conditions. On the other hand they may not but best not to assume that you can. Just ask after you check in. It's different in a villa or apartment where you are held responsible for the accommodation during your use of it.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone know of mobile massage service?

Many, many comfortable air conditioned places you can get a massage (non sexual)without taking people back to your room

Adelaide
Level Contributor
6 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone know of mobile massage service?

Thank you for replying :) Regarding hotel policy, I did say I wasn't sure... (I would ask permission of course - definitely not going to risk being thrown out when we have prepaid!) There are 8 of us who would utilise a "we come to you "service! You know, just hanging by the pool until it's your turn! I'm slightly curious as to why there doesn't appear to be a demand or supply for this type of service. Any way thanks again. I felt there was no harm in asking. I considered booking a villa, but couldn't find someone whose services could be hired for a couple of days and discovered this hotel while researching. I have since booked the hotel, but just don't relish the thought of paying high spa prices for daily massages. Guess we will just have to go for a walk to one nearby. Not a big deal. Any recommendations for excellent local massage? Not looking for the cheapest, but one who employs good hygiene measures is essential!

4. Re: Does anyone know of mobile massage service?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Nai Yang
Recent Conversations